From Idea to Interactive Prototype
Interactive Prototype of Your App or Website Idea, in just 5 Days.
How does it work?
You answer 10 questions about your App/Website Idea.
We'll ask you fundamental questions around your idea to get a better sense of at what stage of the ideation process you currently are, do you know your customer, market & competitive landscape.
If not, no worries, we're here to help.
This allows us to better prepare & do initial research for our upcoming consultation call so we can hit the ground running as soon as possible.
We schedule a 30 min session to explore & define your idea further.
On our call we'll walk you through our creative process, address any concerns & answer all questions you might have about creating a interactive prototype for your app or website idea.
With the information gathered we'll outline the next steps & timeline of deliverables you can expect from us.
Our team starts brainstorming, drawing out user journeys & creating rough wireframes.
During the brainstorming sessions, we break down your idea to its fundamentals, research your market & gather feedback from a team that consists of a UI/UX Expert, Software Engineer & Product Manager in order to get a full picture & determine the best path to take when taking your idea to a prototype that clearly conveys your value proposition to your users.
We follow up to with You to get your feedback.
As much as we'd like to think of ourselves as experts in the field, we fully admit that sometimes we can miss the mark on your expectations, thats why we put so much importance on having a good feedback process between You & our team.
Usually just one feedback session is enough to get this just right.
Delivery day! You get a clickable prototype of your idea.
We'll send over the following:
- Wireframes as a Sketch File.
- Wireframes as a PDF file.
- Link to an Interactive Prototype in Invision App.
- Product Requirements Document as a PDF file.
*The PRD document is technical documentation just in case you decide to build a fully fledged app in the future.
Now it's time for you to go out into the world & make your idea reality!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you steal my idea?
- Our stance is that ideas are a dime a dozen, execution & consistency is key. However, if it makes you more comfortable, we're willing to accommodate You by signing a non disclosure agreement.
Can you build the app?
- The short answer is yes, we partner with top tier development agencies & become your de facto Product Manager for the duration of the project. However we recommend first to take the prototype we delivered & try to validate the market need for your product before investing more $$$ into it.
Who is it for?
- We mainly work with first time entrepreneurs that need help creating a prototype in order to validate the idea with their potential user base or in order to raise money from an institutional investor.
Are revisions included in the price?
- 90% of the projects we have completed required 1 round of revisions before reaching an agreed outcome. As per our contract, we limit this engagement to 3 rounds of revisions.
How do I purchase it?
- The first step would be for You to schedule a time for a Free consultation with us to determine your goals & needs.
- Afterwards we'll send over a contract specifying the legal agreement & payment information.
- Once the contract is signed & payment is received, we'll start the process of taking your idea to prototype outlined above.
Get started by booking an appointment below: