Jobs at OpsYard
We're 100% a remote team, focused on building an in-house product portfolio.
Services that we offer to clients are a by-product of what we do for our own apps.
Jr. Ruby on Rails Developer [Part Time/Contract]
- Hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS
- An ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries.
- Understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- You can efficiently search for information you need
- You have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients
- You love to take charge of the project you are working on
Content Producer [Part Time/Contract]
Content is a primary growth channel for our products/services. We need you to both produce new articles, guides and content for startups & entrepreneurs.
We're not looking for content-farm junk.
Your job is to produce genuinely helpful content for startups, based on in-depth knowledge and experience. An ability to learn complex concepts quickly and explain them in a way that's actually readable to other humans takes genuine skill, and that's something we hope to find in you.
Jr. Business Developer [Part Time/Contract]
We want you to come on board if you:
- have experience in maintaining communication with B2B clients,
- display impressive written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities,
- thrive in a competitive environment and adapt to change easily,
- are a problem-solver with strong analytical skills,
- are interested in new technologies and can quickly learn how to use various web and mobile applications and tools.
- experience in or some knowledge of IT/software consulting/SaaS market,
- experience in outreach, B2B sales or call centres,
- familiarity with CRM systems and Google tools,
- a business-oriented approach, or a degree in Economics or Management.